PREPARATION FOR CONFIRMATION FOR YOUTH IN GRADES 8 AND UP
Confirmation brings to fullness that life in the Holy Spirit into which God’s sons and daughters were first initiated at Baptism.
When can my Baptized Catholic youth begin preparing for Confirmation?
- Youth must already have received Baptism and First Eucharist within the Catholic faith;
- Youth of parishioners preparing for Confirmation are to complete at least one full year of religious education at the middle school level (at the parish or Catholic School), be actively attending Mass, and be participating in their second consecutive year of religious education (at the parish or Catholic School);
- Youth must be in eighth grade or later, with the ability to complete the two-year sacramental catechesis required of the Sacrament of Confirmation;
- The family must be registered at Peace of Christ Parish.
- Questions? Contact Emily Kwiatkowski, Catechetical Coordinator and Youth Minister (585)288-5000, ext. 121 or at